So many people dislike Trump but it’s evident that the masses have spoken and while he did not win the popular vote , he won the presidency. I recently wanted to get some insight as to why Trump won and why people still support him so I interviewed a friend who like the rest of us is hard working and wants the best for her family. Here’s what she had to say.
1. I have friends who try every day to make “bad” neighborhoods better by trying to bring change and the government tries to buy them out to keep the area the same. It is like Demorcratic party doesn’t want these people to succeed; meaning they are trying to keep those who are down …. down.
2. My husband works with alot of Black people and Mexicans (being in the auto industry) and even those he works with want change – because they see how hard they are working to make life for themselves and hate that all these others are getting a free ride or are here illegally and getting more than those who are here legally.
3. The whole lets love not hate crap the democrats put out there is a bunch of crap ….. they are the main haters
4. I am all for a woman president but not Hilary Clinton; she really just looks like she can lie w/o even flinching
5. Trump is a business man – all government seems to be is bad business, why not get someone in there that knows how to run a “business.”
6. I am all for freedom to choose, but when our government allows women to have 10 kids and get government support, there is something wrong; they want to say its ok to kill an unborn child, yet they don’t want to put reigns on these people sucking the system dry.